Carraige Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The MIG 271 and MIG 311 4-Roll Compacts are versatile and
robust single phase welding machines ideally suited to light,
medium and heavy fabrication.
On maximum power and maximum duty cycle the MIG 271
consumes only 8.8kVA - requiring only a 25A fuse and can be
used in the field from a 10kVA generator.
The MIG 311 consumes only 12kVA and requires only a 35A fuse
and can be used in the field from a 15kVA generator.
Variable speed four roll wire feed is achieved through all-geared
drive system minimising the risk of wire slip to create uniform
The units are also suitable for use with spool-on or push-pull
guns, which allow for increased work radius up to 8 metres.
Both machines have the ability to take larger diameter wire than
lower power units, offering thicker plate welding.
- Large cabinets can accept full height gas cylinder
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels for increased stability
- Digital volt and amp meter
- Copper wound transformer and choke
- Forced air fan cooling
- Overload warning indicator
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels
- All geared 4-roll feed system
- Double support straps for gascylinder
- Infinitely variable wire speed
- Spot weld timer
- Latch facility
- Burnback control
- Gas purge
- Soft arc technology
- M25-3 torch and 2068regulator included
|Input Voltage 50hz||230V|
|Welding current amps||40-270A|
|Output @ 20% duty cycle||250A|
|Output @ 60% duty cycle||160A|
|Output @ 100% duty cycle||135A|
|Wire size mm||0.8-1.2mm|
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxL) mm||830x302x780|