Carriage Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The MIG 300S + WF400 is a robust and power-efficient three
It is ideally suited to medium to heavy fabrication and requires
only a 16A fuse. A full size cabinet can accept a full height gas
cylinder and large diameter wheels means it can be moved from
job to job with little risk of toppling.
The WF400 features SWP's renowned 4-roll wire feed and allgeared
drive system, minimising the risk of wire slip and so
creating uniform welds.
With its 5 metre interconnection and 4 metre welding torch, a
work radius of 9 metres is easily achieved.
The unit is also suitable for use with spool on-gun or push-pull
gun, allowing for increased work radius for up to 13 metres.
- Copper wound transformer and choke
- Forced air fan cooling
- Overload warning indicator
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels
- All geared 4-roll feed system
- Cylinder support straps for gas cylinder
- Infinitely variable wire speed
- Spot weld timer
- Burnback control
- Stitch welding
- Soft arc technology
- Digital volt and amp meter
- M36-3 torch and 2068 regulator included
- Optional mounting post and wheels availablefor wire feed unit
- W111440 - Spare 5mtr interconnectioncable assembly
|Input Voltage 50hz||415V|
|Welding current amps||30-300A|
|Output @ 35% duty cycle||300A|
|Output @ 60% duty cycle||200A|
|Output @ 100% duty cycle||160A|
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxL) mm||880 x 410 x 720mm|