Carriage Free UK Mainland.
To make an enquiry please call us on 01794 521355 or use the Make Enquiry button above!
The MIG 450S + WF500/4 is one of SWP's flagship products and offers second-to-none levels of performance for heavy
fabrication work. It is a robust three phase machine and only requires a 25A fuse. Its full size cabinet can accept a full height
gas cylinder and its large diameter wheels means it can be moved from job to job with little risk of toppling.
The WF500/4 features SWP's renowned all-geared drive system,
thus minimising the risk of wire slip and making welds uniform.
With its 5 metre interconnections and 4 metre welding torch,
this gives a working radius of 9 metres. The unit is also suitable
for use with spool or push-pull guns, to allow for increased work
radius up to 13 metres.
The WF500/4's ability to take larger diameter wire (2.4mm) means
it can handle up to 500A, allowing for welding most materials
greater than 25mm. In addition, the MIG 450S's 30 switch
settings and its digital Amp and Volt meter provides fine-tuning of
the output power.
- Lifting Eye Bolts
- Copper wound transformer and choke
- Forced air fan cooling
- Overload warning indicator
- Heavy duty front and rear wheels
- All geared cast feed systems
- Support strap for gas cylinder
- Infinitely variable wire speed
- Spot weld timer
- Latch facility
- Burnback control
- Gas purge
- Integral water cooling with pressureswitch - optional extra
- Inch button
- Digital volt and amp meter
- Soft arc technology
- M36-3 torch and 2068 regulator included
- Optional mounting post and wheelsavailable for wire feed unit
- W111443 - Spare 5mtr interconnectioncable assembly
|Input Voltage 50hz||415V|
|Welding current amps||50-450A|
|Output @ 35% duty cycle||450A|
|Output @ 60% duty cycle||420A|
|Output @ 100% duty cycle||310A|
|Wire size mm||0.8-2.4mm|
|Packed Dimensions (HxWxL) mm||920 x 500 x 780mm|